donderdag 23 december 2010

Osteopath Yannic

Today Yannic, who is a vet and osteopat came to have a look at Whoopi. I must say that I am AMAZED how flexible Whoopi is. She was a bit stiff here and there but the way she can bent her legs waw. She is half a ballerina ! Whoopi loved the stretching on her front legs so that is a little excercise that Yannic told me how to do so I can do that myself. Her back was a bit stiff and she is more stiff on her right side then on her left side - same as I am :-)
Yannic told me that she could see that Whoopi was treated before by an osteopath -thanks to Herr Rittman. Whoopi has a very good condition for her age.
Meanwhile the snow keeps on falling and there is not much what we can do. Even the horses get annoyed by it and think it is funny to fool around with the people when it is time to feed them as I could experience yesterday myself. I got pushed around a bit by a few clowns with 4 legs...

For now Whoopi and I wish you all a merry X-mas !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten