zondag 12 december 2010

Hiking in the new environment

Today I took Whoopi for a walk to show her the new environment. Pien, the owner of the stable and Evy were taking 2 foals for a walk (Allegria and Layla). I took the opportunity to join them with Whoopi. We walked for an hour approximately and things went very well. No hassle, no problems besides ME tripping over a pile of wood. I went flat on my belly and Whoopi looked at me as if to say "What are you doing ??? Are you coming cos I am waiting for you..." She stood 5 metres in front of me, waiting for me whilst I was trying to get back on my feet !

Below pictures of Whoopi in one of the sheds where she can seek shelter.



And today I also like to introduce to you Kayuga, the white shepperd of Spirithorses who is in charge of "Security". Kayuga defends her terrain fiercely. No other dogs allowed is her motto !!! Its her place and all of the horses belong to her :-). Sometimes she just sits next to Whoopi and there seems to be a conversation going on between them but I have no clue what they are talking about...probably the security rules ;-) as Whoopi went already once through a fence...!





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Must be amazing to do all those thing for the first time! Can't imagine how wonderfull it must be.

    Kayuga seems a nice dog! Maybe they're chatting about Whoopi's hometown and travel? Maybe kayuga wants to travel as well some day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a fast growing Blog! Like to read it now and then. Horses (animals all together) make great projective subjects for humanoids ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen